Podcast EP84: Delta Green RPG
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
After a short (or long, I know…we need to get better) delay Carlos and Nate proudly and finally get to review DELTA GREEN RPG based on the Call of Cthulhu mythos. DELTA GREEN is one of Nate’s favorite settings and he gives and excellent review of it.
This version of DELTA GREEN is a stand alone game and does not require any other system to run.
Music by: Skitter, ‘Succubus’ from the album Through the Dirt.
check out our vidcast!
- All our podcast have corresponding video cast to go along with them.
- Products talked about on the podcast can be seen on each vidcast.
- Have a topic request? Get in touch with us in the field below!
Enjoy the podcast?
- Have questions about the episode? Drop us a line or connect with us on Social Media!
- Like what you hear? Consider donating to the podcast & help us make more episodes. Or join us on Patreon!
about the author!
Carlos is part-owner of the store and is currently in charge of purchasing inventory and making sure all the events at the store are scheduled.