Podcast EP80: Savage Worlds RPG
Savage Worlds is the core ruleset for all of Pinnacle’s current roleplaying games, including Deadlands, 50 Fathoms, Necessary Evil, The Last Parsec, Weird Wars, and more. It has everything you need to play narrative or miniature-based games, with quick, simple, yet comprehensive rules for everything from combat to Dramatic Tasks, Chases, and Interludes.
Carlos welcomes John Dunn, local game writer, as they discuss how Savage World has become popular at Immortals Inc, the latest version set to release soon and East Texas University setting.
Music by: Skitter, ‘Succubus’ from the album Through the Dirt.
check out our vidcast!
- All our podcast have corresponding video cast to go along with them.
- Products talked about on the podcast can be seen on each vidcast.
- Have a topic request? Get in touch with us in the field below!
Enjoy the podcast?
- Have questions about the episode? Drop us a line or connect with us on Social Media!
- Like what you hear? Consider donating to the podcast & help us make more episodes. Or join us on Patreon!
about the author!
Carlos is part-owner of the store and is currently in charge of purchasing inventory and making sure all the events at the store are scheduled.Carlos M. Robles