Podcast EP76: Mutant: Year Zero
Mutant: Year Zero is a Post Apocalyptic Role Playing game set in the war torn future of Earth from Cubicle 7 Games.
Carlos and Nate talk about this ‘sand box’ style RPG where you start as a mutant and are forced to go out into the terrible world of a sad future so that your colony can survive. Like most of the Cubicle 7 Games this one is deadly and fast paced with a great background and a beautifully presented book.
Music by: Skitter, ‘Succubus’ from the album Through the Dirt.
New Products this week
- Arkham Horror
- Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea
- Warhammer 40K Funko Pops
check out our vidcast!
- All our podcast have corresponding video cast to go along with them.
- Products talked about on the podcast can be seen on each vidcast.
- Have a topic request? Get in touch with us in the field below!
Enjoy the podcast?
- Have questions about the episode? Drop us a line or connect with us on Social Media!
- Like what you hear? Consider donating to the podcast & help us make more episodes. Or join us on Patreon!
about the author!
Carlos is part-owner of the store and is currently in charge of purchasing inventory and making sure all the events at the store are scheduled.Carlos M. Robles